Farm Stay Camping
Campervan- and Caravan Parking Spots in beautiful surroundings!
Magnificent nature between mountains, river and a lake - Close to Bergen City!
On Solneset Farm, you will find silence, peace of mind and fresh air!
Only 20 minutes from Bergen city centre.
A perfect choice if you want to visit Bergen, combined with a stay in a quiet, beautiful place.
We give you all this included in the price:
- West-facing spots with magnificent views
- Bathrooms with hotel standard (very clean), with heated floor tiles
- Comfortable new showers without coins
- Use of our sauna
- A comfy and great well-equipped kitchen
- A nice living room with sofas and a terrasse, with a magnificent view over the lake
- New and safe power towers with 16A/220V
- Free refilling of fresh mountain water
- WIFI indoors and outdoors (not in all spots)
- A barbeque cabin down by the lake
- Swimming in the lake from our small beach
- Kayak and rowboat
- Fishing possibilities in the lake
- The best mountain hikes in Bergen Area, just behind the farm
- Visiting and pet animals like horses, sheep, rabbits, ducks, and picking eggs from our hens for your breakfast
- Hiking, sightseeing, and travelling advice with maps (we love to give personal advice to our guests)
- Maps and information about what to see and do in Bergen, and how to get there
Our all-inclusive price is NOK 550,- per night per caravan/campervan.
Extra paid services:
- Transport with 8-seter minibus, to Arna Train Station, City Centre, Airport and start point for hikes etc.
- Washing machines and dryers NOK 50,-
Going to Bergen Centre in only 20 minutes:
We recommend going by train from Arna Station (10 minutes drive + 8 minutes by train). The train goes all day to late in the evening, with a ca. 20 - 30 minutes frequency. We have an 8-seter minibus for transferring our guests to the train station (paid service).
It can also be convenient to use your bike to Arna Train station in only 25 minutes, by a nice and safe bike route.
We don't recommend driving to Bergen Center with a camper or a campervan!
Hiking and city tour in one:
It's an amazing hike over the mountain Ulriken to Bergen where you will have a magnificent view over the City and The North Sea. Its convenient to go by public transport back to the farm.
We are a small camp, so for us, it's possible to give personal service to everyone.
You are welcome, best regards Solneset Farm Stay Team
Booking by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your booking can be extended during your stay, but we are not giving a refund if you are leaving earlier than booked!
BOOK DITT OPPHOLD
- Your booking will be not refundable - It's possible to request for change of dates and room type.
- In rooms with beds for more than two people it will be an extra charge per person over three years old.
- Pets are only allowed in Standard Room 1st. Floor - pet fee is NOK 150,- per night (pay in reception on arrival).
- The Rescue Cabin on Gullfjellet
- Ut.no / Local Hikes
- Espeland Museum
- Arna Salomon River
- Veteran Train Museum
- The Heathland Centre
- Hang and Paragliding club right by the farm
- SPAR Grocery (2 km)
- Visit Bergen
- Arna train station
- Visit Osterøy
- Visit Hardanger Fjord
- Voss Folkemuseum
- Ulriken - updated hike conditions
- Private Fjordcruise by Zodiac Speed Boat
- Tour/hiking tips Westland