Autumn at the farm
We invite you to our farm in autumn when the colour is amazing.
Visit our animals in the sheep's house or in the stable. Go to the chicken and pick your own egg for your breakfast.
If the weather is cold and rainy you can enjoy our big cosy kitchen and living room. Make some tasty food and enjoy a glass of wine or beer.
The autumn is a nice and cosy time, dark, quiet, and colourful. It can be sun or rain. Around the farm, you can go for a walk in the village, or you can go hiking in the surrounding mountains. You can even walk to the city centre of Bergen over the mountain Ulriken, and go back by bus.
Down by the lake, we have an old-style cabin where you can make a fire, barbeque and paddle, or use the rowboat on the lake.
In Bergen it's a lot of things to do in the autumn:
- Visit one of the famous seafood restaurants - in autumn the seafood is tastier due to the cold and clear water.
- Go to one of the art galleries and the museums in peace and quiet - outside the tourist season.
- Visit a bar with an intimate concert - ist many of them in Bergen or a bigger one i.e. in Grieghallen
- A Fjord Cruise in the area around Bergen.
- Explore the famous Flåm Railway from the Fjord to the high mountain in only 40 minutes.
- Visit ta cozy village of Voss, and i.e. visit Voss Folkemuseum
Visit this page to find out more about what to do in Bergen in the autumn: visitnorway.com
Please take a look at the links on the right side, there you will find tips about nice places to visit.
We have an 8-seter shuttle bus to pick you up at the airport (30 min,) or train station (10 min). From the farm, it's only twenty-five minutes from the city Centre.
Book your room here: email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you - you are warmly welcome)))
Book ditt opphold
- Your booking will be not refundable - It's possible to request for change of dates and room type.
- In rooms with beds for more than two people it will be an extra charge per person over three years old.
- Pets are only allowed in Standard Room 1st. Floor - pet fee is NOK 150,- per night (pay in reception on arrival).
- The Rescue Cabin on Gullfjellet
- Ut.no / Local Hikes
- Espeland Museum
- Arna Salomon River
- Veteran Train Museum
- The Heathland Centre
- Hang and Paragliding club right by the farm
- SPAR Grocery (2 km)
- Visit Bergen
- Arna train station
- Visit Osterøy
- Visit Hardanger Fjord
- Voss Folkemuseum
- Ulriken - updated hike conditions
- Private Fjordcruise by Zodiac Speed Boat
- Tour/hiking tips Westland