Rooms - Farm Hotel
We provide a cosy, laid-back luxury stay between mountains and a picturesque lake.
Suitable for people travelling alone or for couples, friends, families, and group events.
WHATEVER THE SEASON:
Your room is prepared with our daily maid service, giving attention to detail for your comfort.
Luxurious blankets and furs sit ready for wrapping beneath the warm glow of Edison bulbs. If you prefer, light a fragranced candle as you unwind with a glass of wine or tea after a day in Norway's glorious nature. Suitable for all seasons with underfloor heating in the cold months and ventilation for warm months.
REST IS IMPORTANT:
The farm is completely silent at night, lit gently by the moon, and guests highly praise our beds for their comfort; we ensure this as we understand the importance of a good night's rest.
START THE DAY:
Awake to uninterrupted views of the lake while enjoying your morning Nespresso ahead of a hearty breakfast in our shared kitchen and a day full of activities.
Each room can be given a dedicated bathroom (season dependent) located next to our sauna room. All guests are welcome to relax in our sauna, allowing the warmth to permeate the skin.
SOMETHING FOR ALL:
Down by the lake, we have a small beach, a rustic cabin, barbecue equipment, a boat, a canoe, and a kayak, with fishing and swimming opportunities. Extra activities are available upon request.
All rooms and shared areas have high-speed fibre WIFI.
Located in the village of Unneland. Outside Bergen (25 minutes by car).
Magnificent view of Haukelandsvannet (lake) and Ulriken (mountains).
The lake on the farm is a nature reserve with over 100 different types of birds registered.
Fishing for trout, pike and salmon is possible
Accessible mountain hiking tours in the Bergen area just behind the farm.
Located at the foot of the highest mountain in the Bergen area - Gullfjellet 987, the Gold Mountain.
We provide you with maps and detailed hiking advice and guided tours.
Hiking across Ulriken mountain (ca. 2,5 hours) with amazing views of Bergen City, the Fjords and the North Sea.
Bergen Centre in only 20 minutes. We recommend going by train from Arna Station (10-minute drive + 8 minutes by train). The train goes all day with a ca. 20 - 30 minutes frequency (please download the app VY. for purchasing train tickets).
We have an 8-seater minibus for transferring our guests to the train station, airport, start point for hiking etc.
Free Concierge Service: Our passion is to give tailor-made advice to our guests so that they can see and experience exactly what they want. Mountain hikes, waterfalls, glaciers, fjord cruises, museums, art, concerts - we know our area and would like to share our knowledge with you as our guest.
If you want to have a relaxing and luxury stay at our farm, you can make your booking on this page!
Reservation/booking of Rooms:
- Your reservation is not refundable, but dates can be changed (not reduced) up on request.
- Your stay can be extended after booking, and after arrival (if there are rooms available).
- In rooms with beds for more than two people it will be an extra charge per person/night over two years old.
- Stay for children under the age of two is free of charge.
- Pets are only allowed in Standard Room 1st. Floor - pet fee is NOK 150,- per night (payment in reception on arrival).
- We are not giving refunds if you don't show up, or if you are leaving earlier than booked.
- Included in the price: Sauna - Concierge Service - Boats/canoe/kayak/barbeque-equipment (coal, firewood and lighter fluid are not included).
- Paid services: Washing Machine & Dryer - Transportation - Rent of bikes - Charcoal/igniting liquid.
- The Rescue Cabin on Gullfjellet
- Ut.no / Local Hikes
- Norway Mountain Guides
- Espeland Museum
- Arna Salomon River
- Veteran Train Museum
- The Heathland Centre
- Hang and Paragliding club (right by the farm)
- SPAR Grocery (2 km)
- Visit Bergen
- Arna Train Station
- Train Tickets
- Buss Travel Planer
- Buss Tickets
- Visit Osterøy
- Visit Hardanger Fjord
- Voss Folkemuseum
- Ulriken - updated hike conditions
- Fjord Cruise
- Private Fjordcruise by Zodiac Speed Boat
- Tour/hiking tips Westland
- Maximum discount in all tollstations, ferries and bridges