Campervan- and Carvan Parking Spots in beautiful surroundings! Magnificent nature between mountains, river and a lake.
Close to Bergen City!
On Solneset Farm, you will find silence, peace of mind and fresh air!
Only 20 minutes from Bergen city centre.
A perfect choice if you want to visit Bergen, combined with a stay in a quiet, beautiful place.
We give you all this included in the price:
- West facing spots with magnificent views
- Bathrooms with hotel standard (very clean), with heated floor tiles
- Use of our Sauna
- Comfortable new showers without coins
- A comfy and great well-equipped kitchen
- A nice living room with sofas and a terrasse, with a magnificent view over the lake
- New and safe power towers with 16A/220V (all spots)
- Free refilling of fresh mountain water
- WIFI indoor and outdoor (not on all spots)
- A barbeque cabin down by the lake
- Swimming in the lake from a smal beach
- Kayak and rowboat
- Fishing possibilities in the lake
- Barbeque equipment
- The best mountain hikes in Bergen Area, just behind the farm
- Visiting and pet animals like horses, sheep, rabbits, ducks, and hens for picking eggs for yourself
- Hiking, sightseeing, and travelling advises with maps (we love to give personal advise to our guest)
- Maps and information about what to see and do in Bergen, and how to get there
Our all inclusive price is NOK 550,- per night per caravan / campervan.
Extra paid services:
- Transport with 8-seter minibus, to train station and start point for hikes
- Washing machines and dryers NOK 50,-
Going to Bergen Centre in only 20 minutes:
We recommend going by train from Arna Station (10 minutes drive + 8 minutes by train). The train goes all day to late in the evening, with a ca. 20 - 30 minutes frequency. We have an 8-seter minibus for transferring our guests to the train station (paid service).
It can also be convenient to use your bike to Arna Train station in only 25 minutes, by a nice and safe bike route.
We don't recommend driving to Bergen Center with a camper or a campervan!
Hiking and city tour in one:
It's an amazing hike over the mountain Ulriken to Bergen where you will have a magnificent view over the City and The North Sea. Go by train back to Arna Station where we can pick you up and drive you back to the farm.
We are small camping, so for us, it's possible to give personal service to everyone.
You are welcome, best regards Solneset Farm Stay Team
For us, you are a friend who is coming for visiting us - you are welcome))
Booking by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your booking can be extended during your stay, but we are not giving a refund if you are leaving earlier than booked!
- The Rescue Cabin on Gullfjellet
- Ut.no / Local Hikes
- Espeland Museum
- Arna Salomon River
- Veteran Train Museum
- The Heathland Centre
- Hang and Paragliding club right by the farm
- SPAR Grocery (2 km)
- Visit Bergen
- Arna train station
- Visit Osterøy
- Visit Hardanger Fjord
- Voss Folkemuseum
- Ulriken - updated hike conditions
- Private Fjordcruise by Zodiac Speed Boat
- Tour/hiking tips Westland